Alere CoagClinic® Application
Web-Based Decision Support Application for Anticoagulation Management
The Alere CoagClinic® data management application allows you to easily track your anticoagulation patients in the clinic or at home. The web-based system offers comprehensive features to maximize productivity and reduce risk. An intuitive interface makes it easy for clinicians to learn how to use the program and decision support tools such as a dosing algorithm based on ACCP (American College of Chest Physicians) guidelines expedites important communication with patients.
Improve productivity and reduce risk with the web-based Alere CoagClinic® data management application.
The Alere CoagClinic® application helps you improve patient outcomes, manage large patient populations, document visit history & adverse events, calculate suggested medication dosages, provide educational materials and facilitate reimbursement. Whether your patients test in the clinic, at home or both, the unique features of the Alere CoagClinic® application allow you to improve patient safety and maximize productivity.
- Easily manage point-of-care, home or lab results
- Quickly calculate and track INR compliance
- Make speedy decisions with built-in ACCP (American College of Chest Physicians) guidelines and dosing algorithms
- Access outcomes data instantly for greater visibility
- Pull up to 40 different reports in seconds
- System is FDA registered and meet MPSG 3E standards
- Enhance billing with less days outstanding
- Reduce the frequency of manual chart pulls
- Maximize patient throughput
- Instant access through secure internet site
- High level 128-bit security encryption
- Tier 3 data center, according to TIA-942 standards
- Multiple servers with automated backup
The Alere CoagClinic 9.0 EHR Module is 2014 Edition compliant and has been certified by an ONC-ACB in accordance with the applicable certification criteria adopted by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. This certification does not represent an endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Alere CoagClinic Version 10.0
EHR Modular (Ambulatory)
Holds Certificate No. 05142015-0263-3
Date Certified: 05/14/2015
Modules Tested: 170.314(a) (3, 4, 6, 7, 11); (d) (1‐8); (g) (1, 3, 4)
No Clinical Quality Measures tested
No additional software used
Costs and Limitations: As part of the client service agreement, this certified product may have recurring and /or one-time fees for support and licensing. There are no additional costs for the certified functionality; the features are incorporated into the product at no additional costs to clients. This solution is web based, requires the use of a current web browser and may require the execution of a contract and business associates agreement. There are no additional technical, practical or contractual limitations.
Manage your anticoagulation patients at your fingertips.
The web-based system offers comprehensive features to maximize productivity and reduce risk. Click here to request more information.