Getting Started with a Home INR Monitoring Program
Starting a Home INR Monitoring Program is simple – begin enrolling patients today!
Alere Physician Office Enrollment Process
1. Select Suitable Candidates
- Identify candidates based on suitability criteria.
2. Complete and Submit an Alere™ Home Monitoring Enrollment Form
- Alere Physician ICD-10 Form/Statement of Medical Necessity – Physician completes form, signs, and submits to Alere.
- Alere contacts patient to obtain enrollment information, including copies of insurance cards.
3. Alere Verifies Coverage
- Alere will contact the patient’s insurance provider to determine coverage and then will review any co-payment details with the patient.
4. Patient Completes Face-2-Face® training
- Patient will be trained using Face-2-Face® training either in the clinic or home setting by our network of qualified trainers.
Ongoing Home INR Monitoring Process
Discover the benefits of the Alere™ Home Monitoring Service Program
Our industry leading program helps healthcare professionals provide the highest quality anticoagulation management.
Submit a prescription today, or call 1.866.408.1205.